Reebok CrossFit Nano 3.0 – $119.99
Last week Reebok released it’s 3rd generation Reebok CrossFit Nano with a totally new design and color combo’s for the summer and 3 more colors coming for late 2013.
Some of the new additions are:
* ETC Lining for anti-friction to reduce heat build up inside the shoe to prevent excessive foot sweat
* DuraCage upper lining for more stabilization and construction of the shoe.
* New vertical and horizontal grooves known as METASPLIT for optimized flexibility and traction
* RopePro and Dual density for improved stability, response and cushioning
Reebok CrossFit Lifter Plus – $179.99
Reebok also released it’s 2nd generation of the Oly lifter plus with this new and improved model. They will sell the original u-form Oly Lifter as well in new colors choices for 2013 as well. Here are some of the difference between the two:
* ETC Lining which act’s as anti-friction to reduce heat build up and increase comfort in the shoe
* Increased stability with dual opposing velcro straps to keep you really locked into place
* New customization with the lighter, thinner material
* A full length 65% stiffer strobel for lifting stability