For all of you who are looking to watch the CrossFit Games Regional workouts here are the dates and times.
To watch any of the eight regional competitions, tune in to Games.CrossFit.com for live streaming of every heat of every event of every division.
All regionals start at 9 a.m. local time. The detailed schedules will be posted to the regional pages, which you can access by clicking the region icons on the side of the Games site.
Regional Weekend 1: May 15-17
- South Regional | South Central, South West and Latin America | Dallas, Texas
- Atlantic Regional | Mid Atlantic and South East | Atlanta, Georgia
Regional Weekend 2: May 22-24
- California Regional | NorCal and SoCal | San Diego, California
- East Regional | North East and Canada East | Hartford, Connecticut
- Pacific Regional | Australia and Asia | Wollongong, Australia
Regional Weekend 3: May 29-31
- West Regional | North West and Canada West | Seattle, Washington
- Central Regional | North Central and Central East | Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Meridian Regional | Europe and Africa | Copenhagen, Denmark